This tour takes place in the southern part of the island where you will have the chance to explore the hidden treasures of Santorini. Starting from the black sandy beach of Perivolos, we cycle our way through the ancient paths and trails visiting many different traditional and non touristic villages. Take your family for an unforgettable adventure or have a romantic private bike ride, this tour is ideal for all of those who want to end up with an unforgettable Santorini sunset after the ride.
-Pedal past the ancient city of Thira
-Explore the picturesque village of Emporeio and it’s medieval castle
-Visit the local winery in the famous “Mamma Mia’’ village of Megalohori
-Enjoy a panoramic view of caldera and visit a small chapel built inside the cave
-Recover your energy with a refreshing smoothie and enjoy a swim after the bike ride
- Transportation from/to your accommodation place.
- 2 professional, highly qualified guides .
- Full Suspension electric AMT mountain Bike (Bosch CX System).
- Bike size according to your body type.
- Regular or SPD pedals.
- All-mountain EC approved cycling helmet.
- Cycling gloves.
- Snapshots with action camera during the tour, delivered to your email.
- Mineral water bottles.
- Freshly squeezed orange juice in Emporeio village (short tour inside the village).
- Food and wine tasting at Feggera Restaurant www.feggera.gr
- Refreshments at the end of the tour.
Price: 90€ (VAT incl.)/person in group, max. 6 persons
120€ (VAT incl.)/person on private tour
Duration: Half day