If you are an exploring spirit and enjoy cycling a little bit more, this is the tour for you! Combining trails and non traffic alternative roads, we start our cycling from the famous traditional village Oia, and continue on the coastal side of Santorini, overlooking the second active underwater volcano on the island. Passing through many different local beaches and cycling all the way up to the highest the highest village of Pirgos, we take down hill paths to the famous view of caldera. Folowing ancient wine roads we finish our tour at the black sandy beach of Perivolos. Black and red sandstone formations, rock engravings, donkey paths, and a variety of plant life is a glimpse of what this scenic adventure has to offer.
-Ride next the beautiful local beaches and villages
-Cycle to Pirgos, the highest village in Santorini
-Enjoy a unique panoramic view of the island
-Take a downhill paths to the caldera of Megalohori village
-Ride on the giant cliffs that are actually the rims of a huge volcano
- Transportation from – to your accommodation place.
- Professional, highly qualified guides.
- Full suspension electric AMT mountain bike (Bosch engine).
- Bike size according to your body type.
- EC approved cycling helmet.
- Snapshots with action camera.
- 2x Mineral water bottle 500ml.
- Short "refreshment stop" at Pirgos village
- Private sunbed, umbrella & welcome smoothie at the end of the tour - Black Sand Beach of Perivolos - www.seaside-restaurant.g
Price: 150€ (VAT incl.) in a private tour
Duration: Half day